Thursday, January 26, 2012

R02 Remastered 1/144 HG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud - Part 2

Pieces

A look at the pieces that will go into making the Duel Gundam.

Photobucket



Photobucket

With no rear or front skirt armor, the hip block is very simple.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I don't like the face being molded onto the head like this.  It makes it sort of difficult to paint with the "cheeks" so close to the face.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Lots of parts for the Assault Shroud.  Too bad it's all in only two colors.

Photobucket

Lots of paint needed here...

Photobucket

... and here...

Photobucket

... paint there as well...

Photobucket

.... and there...

Photobucket

Yup... paint...

I've got my work cut out for me tomorrow if I'm expecting this guy to be done and reviewed by Friday night! I'll be spending all day tomorrow (Thursday) painting and detailing.  More pics tomorrow!

Until Next Time:  Happy Building!

No comments:

Post a Comment