Thursday, February 10, 2011

1/144 Gundam Wing Project Part 6: Final Installment

I started this project so long ago.  Moving is a pain in the rear.  I'm sure Buster knows this as much, if not more than I do!  Anyway, real internet means I can finally post pictures and such!

Here's a re-cap of the project:

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5a - Deathscythe
Part 5b - Heavy Arms
Part 5c - Sandrock
Part 5d - Shenlong

And here they are, the five Gundams from Gundam Wing united at last:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just the "Project" set:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shenlong and Sandrock:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Deathscythe and Heavy Arms:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun with these builds. I did not paint the pilot figures for these guys as I did with Heero. I will have to come back to those someday. Up next is Nataku's picture set. Stay tuned for that!

Until Next Time: Happy Building!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! can i ask what paint did you use on this model kits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Testors Enamel Paints for these kits. If you go back and look at the WIPs posts, you can get a complete list of what I used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I always dreamed of having a complete set of Gundam W mobile suits when I was a kid. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey bro what are you using to panel line your kits?...

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I want to go for an anime look, like with these kits, I use a 005 Micron Pen with black ink. If I'm going for a softer look, I'll use grey ink or I will do an enamel wash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay thanks!! another question did you paint the feet of your gundam to put a white touch on it?.. because ive notice that the feet of the gundams on this NG has only one color like for example the heavy arms ive notice that in the kit its all red but now in your photo it has a white part already..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I did a lot of painting all over the kits.almost nothing went without paint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, and yeah cos i think this NG kit will be crap if you wouldnt paint it, just like SHENLONG'S SHIELD for example thats is all yellow and Deathscythe's Beam Scythe that is plain white.. i hope you wouldnt mind if im gonna try to build mine just like yours?.. ^^V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for it, friend! Although, be sure to add a bit of your own flare and style! When you get started, you should take pictures and post them at www.GundamForums.com! It's a great community of builders, beginners and experts alike. We'd love to see your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure ill keep you updated actually im just a beginner, and im really looking for some painting tips because im kinda scared when it comes to that part, you know, i dont want to mess up this expensive kits.. ^^V

    ReplyDelete