Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hobby Wave Order

Christmas to Myself Part 2
Here's the big haul for my Christmas to myself.  This was my first order from Hobby Wave.  They're prices are some of the lowest in the North American market! They keep up to date on merchandise and they restock frequently.  One of the best parts about their store is they offer flat rate shipping of $12 in the US and $18 to Canada.  I made this order just before Christmas and two days after I ordered, they sent out a coupon in their news letter for 10% off on the top five items in your cart and I missed it.  After I E-mailed them asking if they could retro actively apply the coupon, they did one better and applied the 10% off to my whole order!  That's AWESOME service!


Photobucket
This a whopper of a box!  It's so big we ended up using it to pack our Christmas Tree away instead of the box it came in.


Photobucket
I LOVE when I get a package and everything is packed upside down!  It makes every item a surprise!


Photobucket
I bought the Gunpla Bible 2010 edition!  I've wanted this since it came out for a grand project I have.


Photobucket
1/144 AG G-Exes


Photobucket
1/144 AG Genoace Custom


Photobucket
1/144 AG Gundam Age-1 Titus


Photobucket
1/144 HG Genoace


Photobucket
1/144 HG Gafran


Photobucket
1/144 AG Zedas


Photobucket
1/144 AG Genoace


Photobucket
1/144 HG Gundam Age-1 Spallow


Photobucket
1/144 AG Gafran


Photobucket
1/144 AG Gundam Age-1 Normal


Photobucket
1/144 HG Zedas


Photobucket
1/144 HG Genoace Custom


Photobucket
1/144 HG Gundam Age-1 Titus


Photobucket
1/144 HG Baqto


Photobucket
Remastered 1/144 HG Aile Strike Gundam (This one you already know about :-P)


Photobucket
Remastered 1/144 HG Aegis Gundam


Photobucket
Remastered 1/144 HG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud


Photobucket
1/144 HG Master Gundam and Fuunsaiki


Photobucket
1/100 MG Sandrock Ver EW
It was a terrific experience ordering from Hobby Wave, they will definitely be getting more of my money in the future!

Until Next Time:  Happy Building!

No comments:

Post a Comment