Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1/144 HG Nataku Part 1

Back to posting a bit more regularly, I hope.  I am on a pretty set schedule as far as work goes and my fiance and I are moved in and pretty comfortable in our new place.  I'll have pictures up soon of the new work area in my office, but for now I'd like to finish up last year's unfinished postings of the Final Model-A-Month.

As you'll remember, I showed all of you this picture:

Photobucket


1/144 HG Nataku from Endless Waltz.  I have a feeling I'm going to be on quite the Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz kick this year... can't imagine why... ^_^

Photobucket


A look at the sides of the box:  Nataku done up nicely by the Bandai folks.

Photobucket


Some cool action poses.

Photobucket


All of the models of the series.  It was good to see that all of the releases got both a 1/144 and a 1/100 scale release for Endless Waltz.

Photobucket


A look inside the box reveals a surprising amount of parts for a kit from the Wing series in this scale... at least as far as I had been used to after the Gundam Wing Project ~_^

Photobucket


The red and yellow parts from Runner A are all for the Dragon Fang weapons (save the V-fin).  The green parts should have been two toned for the Dragon Fang, but this being a 1/144 HG I can forgive that.

Photobucket


Just three runners for this model and then the manual.

Photobucket


The back of the manual with more action poses from the box and the coloring guide.

Photobucket


Front of the manual.

Photobucket


A time line of events in the OVA.

Photobucket


Wufei goes crazy and joins the bad guys.

Photobucket


At the edge of the atmosphere, Wufei and Heero fight and waste a bunch of time... DRAMATICALLY! And they try to decide what is right and wrong.


 In the end, Wufei blows his Gundam up like the others, but not before he had given Heero's Wing Zero a good woopin'.

The parts and such in the next posting... maybe this week... prolly next Tuesday.

Until Next Time:  Happy Building!

1 comment: