Saturday, April 9, 2011

1/100 MG Deathscythe Hell EW Two Joes Build - Part 2

This Cockpit Seems Very Familiar...

Wow, Other Joe got his Deathscythe Hell EW built a lot quicker than I did!  Last I left off I only had the head done.  The torso is up next for this posting:

Photobucket
All of the parts for the torso.

Photobucket
The pod the will contain the cockpit seat and monitors.

Photobucket
This is the same seat used for the MG Wing Gundam built last year, so it will receive similar treatment.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Duo and the cockpit all painted and ready to be The God of Death!

Photobucket
Slight angle to show the panel monitors and some "buttons"

Photobucket
There's Duo, safe and sound in the cockpit.

Photobucket
The cockpit on the Deathscythe opens up very nicely to show the control pod.  I should have painted the inside of the ball the cockpit sets in...

Photobucket
The head just pops on.  I painted the head camera orange, like the OVA version.

Photobucket
Not sure if I'm going to leave this vent on the back of the head this color or paint it gray...

Photobucket
The head of D-Hell just looks B.A.!

That's all for this posting.  The next time you see Deathscythe Hell EW, he will be completely assembled.  I still have no clue what I'm going to do with him, if i even decide to do anything special.  I tell you, if I had an airbrush, I would paint him up just like vegeta8259 did on his YouTube channel!  His work is amazing and he makes it look so easy!

Until Next Time:  Happy Building!

No comments:

Post a Comment