Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Been away for a while

I am truly sorry to my few readers out there.  I have been away too long; however, it was not without a load of Gunpla-ing.

I will have up the rest of the NG 00 Raiser Designer's Colors posts up along with the MG Exia Ignition mode, the Destiny Plan project, and some WIPs of the 1/144 Tallgeese -> Leo Conversion.  I've just about got all the photos loaded, it's just a matter of making the posts and then setting them up to go public... which is the majority of what I'll be doing for the rest of the day and throughout next week.

In the mean time, there is a photo competiton/lucky draw on HobbyLink.tv's Facebook page!  You could be one of 3 lucky winners to get a 1/100 NG 00 Raiser Clear Parts Limited Model!  Go there for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment