Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Destiny Plan - Part 9

How Clear is Your Destiny?

Examination of some of the clear parts from the two MG Destiny kits.  Now, I'm pretty sure I kept these parts straight.  I'm slightly confused on a one of these sets of photos because the parts complete contradict everything else I've seen so far.  The parts in question are the Pilot figures that come with the EBM Destiny.

Photobucket
If I did in fact keep these straight and I didn't mix them up.  The TT Hongli Shin is CLEARER than Bandai's!  Very odd.

Photobucket
The Bandai one at the front of the picture is kind of cloudy.


Photobucket
The bases.


Photobucket
Do you see the clarity of the TT Hongli? 


Photobucket
Yeah... maybe I did get the mixed up.
I'm going to paint the cloudy ones and keep the crystal clear ones as is.


Photobucket
These are the affect parts that hold the beam boomerangs so it looks like Destiny is throwing them.


Photobucket
See, here the TT version is cloudy and the Bandai is clearer.


Photobucket
TT, left.  Bandai, right.


Photobucket
TT's beam affect parts are pinker. 


Photobucket
Honestly, I like the TT color better.  The Bandai one looks kind of orange...


Photobucket
Both are still sparkly though.  Why Bandai thought it was a good idea to make SEED/SEED Destiny beam affect parts sparkle like a vampire from Twilight... 


Photobucket
The TT Beam Shield... is just... uhg...


Photobucket
It's very light in color AND the color app is WAY WAY WAY off center...
So, the clear parts from TT go from WOW CLEAR to very off putting.  The Shield is a big disappointment.  The figure was amazing, provided I kept the two figures in the right group.  There are more beam parts, more throwing affect parts (one for each hand), and a figure of Kira for each brand as well that I didn't show.  All will be reviewed at the end.

Until Next Time:  Happy Building!

No comments:

Post a Comment